About Me

My photo
Email : nur_iman_nasyita_mohtar@moe.edu.sg lee_lea_khoon@moe.edu.sg

Check It Out Here!

Hello All,

Welcome to Siglap 3A1 Class Blog! Keep up with the latest school and class happenings here. Looking forward to another wonderful year!

Friday, August 13, 2010

A Visit To The Orphanage in KL











































































































Hi guys and girls,
I was and still am touched by how you have befriended the residents of the home. Thank you for spending the time with them and playing with some of the kids. Thank you so much for the effort put into making the photo frames and bringing them along all the way to KL for the residents. They really loved the frames with their pics on them. I wish we had made a few more so that every resident's pic would be included. Some were really disappointed that their pics were not on the frame! :(
I'm sure all of us, including myself, have realised how blessed and fortunate we all are compared to the residents at the home. Not only are they disabled, they are also without families...Don't ever take our own families for granted. We have been created perfectly so make use of what we have been blessed with to do good for everyone. By reminding you, I'm reminding myself too..:)
Love,
Mdm N











No comments:

Post a Comment